About SERVPRO of Walker & Winston Counties
Greg & Angelia Hendon
Owners of SERVPRO of Walker & Winston Counties
Welcome to SERVPRO of Walker County's website! If you have experienced a pipe bursting your bathroom and now have water damage, or if you have had a fire in your kitchen and need the smoke and soot cleaned, we are the ones you need to call! Our focus is to help decrease the interruption in your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." We also provide additional cleaning outside of water and fire damage. Some of our cleaning services include general cleanings and duct cleanings. If you have also noticed microbial growth in your home or business, we can handle that, too! We service all of Walker County and its surrounding areas. We have been in the cleaning and restoration business for 19 years so, we can definitely say that we know a few things about getting your property back up and running. Greg and Angelia Hendon are the owners of SERVPRO of Walker County and have received many different awards for their hard work and service over the years.
Our entire staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, you can relax knowing that our staff is equipped with the knowledge and ability to restore your property back to pre-loss condition. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, there is nothing that SERVPRO of Walker County can't handle!
Give us a call today: 205-387-7656!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Alabama Home Builders Association
- Alabama HVAC Certified Contractor
- Alabama Licensed General Contractor
- Better Business Bureau of North Alabama
- IICRC Certified Business
- Walker County Chamber of Commerce
- Storm Team Franchise of the Year